Experience Counts. Our experience is extensive and varied.
From smaller sidewalk jobs, to home building to manufacturing plants, to retail stores to power plants to bridge construction to road construction and repairs, we have a variety of qualities to serve our customers better than our competition.
- Our production staff includes individual and plant managers; many of which have 20+ years of experience in the concrete industry.
- We employ ACI approved technicians for quality control.
- Additionally we have professional, experienced sales staff to assist our customers in planning their projects.
1. How many trucks do you have?
We run a fleet of 60+ front discharge mixers.
2. Where are your plants located?
Our main headquarters is located at 1790 Route 588, Fombell, PA 16123, near Zelienople and serving the greater Cranberry Township area
- Our Clarion area plant is located at 19929 Paint Blvd, Shippenville, PA 16254
- Our Punxsutawney area plant is located at 381 Martha Street, Punxsutawney, PA 15767
- Our Indiana area plant is located at 8690 Hwy 422 East, Penn Run, PA 15765
- Our Kittanning area plant is located at 10373 State Route 85, Kittanning, PA 16201
- Our Ridgway area plant is located at 3740 Johnsonburg-Ridgway Rd, Ridgway, PA 15853
- Our Clarks Mills area plant is located at 3982 Hadley Road. Clarks Mills, PA 16114
- Our McDonald area plant is located at 8549 Old Steubenville Pike Rd. Imperial, PA 15126
3. Are your plants state approved?
Yes, all of our locations are approved for PENN-DOT work and we use state approved materials at all of our locations. Additionally, we have ACI (American Concrete Institute) approved technicians.
4. Why Computerized Batching?
All of our plants feature Command Alkon computerized batching systems for an accurate and consistent quality product from each plant, on every load. Each truck load includes a computerized batch ticket detailing the breakdown of raw materials and weights included in each truck.
5. Why Central Dispatch?
We’ve been using Central Dispatch since 2007. Central Dispatch has proven itself by better serving our customers. With Central Dispatch; we are able to move any or all of our 40 plus mixers to any plant to better serve our customers and their scheduling needs.
6. What does the GPS do?
All of our mixer trucks are equipped with Command Signaling GPS units. These units assist Central Dispatch in calculating arrival times, driving times, and unloading times. All of these benefit you, the customer, in assuring you get the best quality concrete at the appropriate time for your job.