History

J.J. Kennedy, Inc. was founded in 1905 as a feed and flour mill in Zelienople and is named for the original owner.

history

In 1966, David Kennedy and Paul Rader purchased the business from Walter Kennedy, David’s father. The company incorporated in 1970. In April 1998 Paul Rader and his three sons purchased the 50% interest from David Kennedy to hold a 100% stake in the corporation.

Since the beginning, J.J. Kennedy, Inc. has continuously worked to improve, expand and update operations. In the spring of 1996, J.J. Kennedy, Inc. chose to make an innovative move to front discharge mixers. Front discharge mixers offer the versatility of all wheel drive, increased chute length and complete driver control to save you time and manpower.

To ensure consistency and quality, all J.J. Kennedy, Inc. ready-mix plants have computerized batching systems. Penn Dot approved materials are used and a complete laboratory testing facility is in operation at all plants.

In addition to ready-mix concrete, J.J. Kennedy, Inc. carries a line of building supplies. We offer block, sand and stone delivery and are an authorized distributor of the Keystone Retaining Wall system.

That the garum was made from the fish called picarelcalled garon by the homework helper online using http://homeworkhelper.net/